Breaking News
recent

Joseph Leal Marine vet with his 'Semper Fi' Tattoo at a VA Hospital

Joseph Leal who work for Marine vet and he quit his jobs and he have faithful on his 'Semper Fi' tattoo. After resigning from the Yavapai Regional Medical Center he adds that he refused to cover the 'Semper Fi' Tattoo on his right arm.
From the latest news revealed that Marine Joseph Leal, a nurse at the VA hospital in Prescott, and Henry Alcott, 93, a vet who lives at the hospital. Both served in the Marines.
Joseph Leal Marine vet with his 'Semper Fi' Tattoo at a VA Hospital
Joseph Leal Marine vet with his 'Semper Fi' Tattoo at a VA Hospital

He looked up at Leal, smiling. “You’re one of us!” he said.
“Yes, sir. I am, Pops," Leal said. "Yes, I am.”

'Semper Fi' Tattoo was his favorite tattoo and he got about 8 years ago, information revealed the PhotoScape. Joseph Leal have worked for past almost 17 years as a nurse at the Yavapai Regional Medical Center, since he remind that he want to get tattoo 8 years ago.

His dream full filled by Hold Fast Tattoo in Prescott, tattoo is more attractive and sharp.

When he resigned his faithful job VA hospital, he director of human resources advised him to reconsider. Leal replied that “I had to stand for what I believe,” Marines are like that.

Leal have permanent tattoo on his right arm which is drawn by Hold Fast Tattoo in Prescott.
He also adds that “Asking me to cover my eagle, globe and anchor is like asking me to cover up my stars and stripes,” since wanted to show his thought in different way, which he supposed to do.

Joseph Leal talks to 93-year-old Henry Alcott that they know both men worked with marines at vet hospital in Prescott. Since his official name was Henry Alcott but everyone call him “Pops.”

“I am no hero,” he said. “I have never felt like I was a hero. I did what I was told, when I was told and how I was told.”


His specular words to the press and reveled the military service with the awesome design of 'Semper Fi' Tattoo at a VA Hospital.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.